since ‎Jan-25-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 332 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Searching for a rooftop cargo carrier for my 2014 Honda CRV....haiving trouble finding one that will fit....anyone know of a brand that will fit.Thanks a bunch
Am seriously considering trading in the Minnie Winne on a new MH, would like to find a Class C of similar specs, ie 30ft length etc on a Chevy chassis. Does anyone know of any,
Thinking of going to FL in 2020, say Jan thru Mar. I lived in the Ft. Laud area most all my life and have family in that area...so would like to be in Palm Beach or Broward. Looking for campgrounds that would have winter or monthly rates. Any info wo...
Need advice from those who store thier MH over the winter and what you do about the batteries. I will be storing my MH at a place near my home. I begin storing in October and start camping in May. Assuming that I cannot put a battery minder on the ba...
Does anyone with a newer say 2016 -2018 Minnie Winnie 31K have keyless entry. My 2017, just purchased with 9,500 miles, has power door locks but did not come with a keyless entry remote. I'm wondering if any of the collective wisdom here has any idea...