since ‎Jan-15-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 930 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This couple from New Hampshire went missing Oct 16th after camping south of Bob Hall Pier near Corpus Christi. They went south to a remote part of the beach in Kleburg County (assuming to avoid the Nueces County parking fee) but their family never h...
Has anyone ventured north on I-29 in Northern Missouri and eastern Iowa? I-29 was shut down again in NW Missouri recently. I wonder how much of a pain the detours are around the flooded areas. We are headed to Sioux Falls next week and I don't for...
I’ve had a Fastway E2 hitch for 6 years now. The hitch worked well on our old Jayco 5k lb 26BH but now we are pulling a much heavier 28BHBE. The E2 is a 1k trunion bar version and our dealer said it would work on our new TT and even transferred it ...
I was driving on the interstate this afternoon going 70-75 and shifted over to the far inside lane due to some construction. The lane shift put traffic on what should be the far shoulder and a long section of the shift put traffic on the rumble bars...
This is a cool looking TT. Reminds me of a 50s era car.Terry Classic V22