since ‎Jan-12-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,993 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I went to hook up the black tank flush the other day and noticed the back-up light on. OK, obviously something charged that circuit, a worn wire or something. I plugged into the truck and the truck back-up lights came on. Great....now what? I can pos...
I have a 2016 GMC 2500 HD and just did a 'tune up' on it. Tune-ups today consist of new spark plugs and wires ($175) and sometimes new coils ($145). I started my little project at about 1pm and by 5pm I had 5 of them done...OMG, you can't see a spark...
Just did a trip to the Bourbon trail and came into Frankfort on the Bluegrass Pkwy east bound from 65. There was one stretch that was so rough and potholed it KO'd one of my slides. The pothole we hit was so bad I thought I was going to lose an axle....
For some reason my TV refuses to pick up the cable at the park I'm in. It's good signal at the post because it was checked. Not sure if it's my cable I use to hook up to it yet. Yes, the antenna booster is off. Just frustrating minor glitches that ha...
Anyone ever do a dude ranch RV experience? I would love to do something like this where they provide horse riding and outdoor chuck wagon cooking and was wondering if anyone has a recommendation on where to go. I haven't done a deep look into this as...