since ‎Dec-25-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8,368 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for their information and support over the years. My RVing has moved so far outside the norm that I really don't think I have much to offer any longer. Additionally, finding answers to the issues I have...
The most recent info from the beta testers for the Starlink service.Hardware costs to be a beta tester $499.Monthly service $99/month.No information thus far on end user experience or expectations for the service. Lots of speculation and hopes but f...
I saw a post on another forum saying that CBS DNS had changed broadcast locations.Sure enough, the CBS E. coast feed is now coming out of DC instead of NY and the CBS W. coast feed is now coming out of San Diego. Not sure why (CBS dispute with DTV?)...
I know most systems are setup on 120/240 systems but I need to have a plug installed in a commercial building that has 3 phase lines coming in and power options are 120 and 208. I don't see where that would be an issue as I would have 2 good 120V le...
I have been a Motor Home owner and member of FMCA since 1994. I have been a full time RVer since 1997. I think as a full time RVer for 20 years I have some insight worth sharing and I am still learning new stuff everyday. So, my questions to exist...
Likes from