since ‎Dec-01-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,504 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Next spring on April 8th will be the last total solar eclipse in north America until 2045. It will be total in Mazatlan, Durango and Torreon and last about 4.5 minutes. Clear sky odds are about 80%. That drops to around 50% as it crosses Texas and t...
For what its worth I talked to somebody who sucessfully got a 10 year TIP on a motorhome while permanente. They used a lawyer in Chapala (not Spencer). I have never heard of this before. I do know the SAT regs on motorhomes are a bit vague. The also ...
Someone I know just had is on line TIP denied becasue his 1 ton truck is over 3500 kg GVWR.If you are in this situation, the restriction is cargo capacity not GVWR no matter what Banjercito claims. It is clearly laid out in both the SAT manual and t...
I know this should probably be in the workcamping forum, but it is totally related to Mexico and it probably won't get flooded with "You will be murdered" responses. I am doing a RV Caravan Wagon Master trip from Nogales to Mazatlan (You have to make...
These are on again this year after a 2 year Covid break . A full weekend of seminars at an RV Tech training College. (Okanagan college) June 17-20. Put on by the RV dealers Assoc. of BC. Well worth it to learn how to troubleshoot and fix issues with ...