since ‎Nov-28-2012
‎Mar-23-2024

My Activity

• 6,333 Posts
  • 3 Solutions
  • 3 Likes given
  • 20 Likes received

User Activity

I'm wanting to add a simple two wire on/off switch to my 12v entertainment center. It has a clock, bright lighting, and emergency weather radio, so live 12v all the time.It has a red wire, with inline fuse, so likely positive, and a black wire that m...
While riding my motorcycle, noticed this rig. I stopped grabbed a pic, but no details. Interesting WDH hitch system, but didn't seem enough return to front wheels. Truck is GM 3500 DRWJerry
My 6-bolt wheels on 5200 lb axles with oem 225/75R 15 D-rated 2540 max wt tires. My wheels are steel and are marked 2,600 max weight. My FW GVWR is 12,110, which would mean 10K max on tires/wheels. I have a 4K CCC, so FW never loaded to GVWR. I am th...
Where is everyone? Marty is still alive, he posted over on general. Anyone know what is best (gas or diesel)?How much air should I put in my tires?I did see the picture of Phil's new Ford on FW section. Very nice! Ford gassers are best, aren't they?H...
While doing yard work this afternoon, I noticed a guy up on the roof of neighbors FW. He was taking pictures, and hollered at neighbor below "lots of openings up here, this has been leaking a long time". My question is, does comprehensive insurance p...
Likes given to