since ‎Nov-22-2012
‎Feb-11-2024

My Activity

• 388 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

I am going to be installing 3-100 watt and 1-160 watt solar panels on roof and of course my 335 watt panel on truck shell, and when looking around at large solar supply company see these thing that fit on the MC-4 connections to provide a fuse to ea...
I was gifted a couple of 335 watt solar panels the produce 46.3V Voc, 37.9V Vmp, 8.8A Imp, 9.36A Isc. I have a 20 amp MPPT controller that might work but not sure as the info show 12 or 24 v operation. Is this considered a 24 v system?? This is goi...
I know last year or so there was a lot of info on the gas line inspection traveler jobs with Southern Cross.. Now i don't see the post. any new or if it still going on.. Kevin, aka Pepthedog just to post opening here several years ago and he got prom...
apparently workamper is pushing this as a way to make money by renting your RV when you are not using it, or signing up RV owners. while they state it is NOT a MLM the bases sorta seems the same.. You sign up RV owners that will rent there RV and you...
SO i was wondering If any more info was posted on the thread about the fireworks tents and noticed it does not exist..guess for some reason the mod deemed it necessary to delete vs close.. big brother at workthis is no the way to manage a public foru...
Likes from
Likes given to