since ‎Nov-11-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 687 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just opened up the trailer this morning from its long winter nap to check things over and start getting ready for camping season. I found one single mouse turd in a drawer. I have tried all of the gimmicks over the years in the boat and camper. Alwa...
My trailer is getting some age on it and has never had any roof maintenance done so I think it is time to get it done. I had a vent start leaking on our last camping trip so I figured why not just do everything.First question it what is the best way ...
OK here RV community, this is the most resourceful bunch of people I have ever come across. I need to do something about the dog hair. I swear I have no idea how this dog even has any hair but it just keeps coming. Has anyone ever found any way to co...
My in laws are looking at buying a used Winegard carry out GM1518. This has its own power supply and does not get its power through the coax like my tailgater so I am a little stumped. Will the 211Z reciever be compatible with this dish?
While sitting in storage my bedroom slide seems to keep working its way out. It happened one over last winter it came out about a foot and then got snowed on and froze so I had to leave it till it melted off and dries. Now thisd winter i have noticed...