since ‎Oct-16-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 391 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My 7 year old electric Jack will barely lift my trailer, and it makes a grinding popping sound. The battery is good and it’s plugged into a 50amp outlet. So that said, I’m going to start hitting the 3 bolts with penetrating oil. Is there anything...
Switched lakes this year and the campground that a lot of friends are staying at this summer is 30a only. I normally try to stay at 50a spots, but there are a few weeks that it’s not possible. I have had an adaptor that I have used over the last 6...
My current Rv is 7 years old now and I have added sealant to the seams over the years. I’m looking to remove a lot of the built of sealant next spring and lay down a new bead. Any recommendations? It’s a fiberglass rv and the sealant I’m taking ab...
Looking to make a trip to Albuquerque mid-December, is there a campground you would recommend? Would like it to be rural with stuff to see close by.
Roughly how long can I run a fridge on propane in 90 degree heat? I’m camping at a site that has 30amp only so I’m wanting to run my fridge on propane. Will a 20lb cylinder normally last 4 days?