since ‎Sep-19-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 571 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're out camping this weekend and I think our A/C is taking a dump. Got in last night and it was in the 80s. The air seemed warm but by 6am it had the trailer at 72. Output air doesn't seem all that cold and a thermometer held in the wind reads 73 t...
Better buy those Mopars soon as the only good thing about them, the 100k warranty is gone in 2016.FCA Gutting WarrantyGuess you have to do something to shore up the lowest margins and profits in the business.
Looking to finally make the plunge and get our 1st RV and are torn between a few units and curious if anyone can shed some light as to quality or anything else....Looking at these guys:Whitehawk 29REKSJayflight 32RLDSSalem Hemisphere 272RLISSalem Hem...
Catchy title, huh? Posted this over on one of the F150 forums I frequent but want an RV'er perspective.Assuming all goes well next year we are planning on the RV to go with our truck. So we went to the Hershey show over the weekend and found a few w...
Looking at buying my first truck and need some help with Towing. We're planning to get an RV in a year or 2 and I want it to do it right the first time!Looking at a 2011 F150 Supercrew Ecoboost with Max Tow. According to the Payload on the door jam...