since ‎Sep-09-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 339 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have been thinking about replacing my truck camper screen door with a magnetic screen door. The magnetic one would eliminate the hassle of sliding the panel to open or lock the outer door. The one that I have in mind is made by Vive Comb Corp and...
My friend, who is a little elderly, has a terrible time opening and closing his toy hauler rear ramp. Everything is properly adjusted but he no longer has much upper body strength and he walks with a cane. I was wondering it anyone knows of a 12vdc...
Click Me for Reference topicI want to reduce the temperature of my hot water (HW) heater. I used to own a trailer with an adjustable thermostat on the LP water heater but my truck camper does not have one. The old trailer HW heater had a continuous...
I almost decided to buy the 4G-X RV so I called Wilson about the internal to external antenna separation. The tech's response was 16 feet (the max I can get in my truck camper) should be OK but be sure to buy from a supplier that has an acceptable r...
Are Sams Club AGM batteries still a very good or best buy? Is there other quality Deep Cycle AGM batteries that I should be looking at? I need two for my house batteries in my truck camper that would be charged by 230 watts of solar power. I am lo...