since ‎Aug-17-2012
‎Mar-09-2024

My Activity

• 982 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Appears to be butyl caulking between the camper and brackets. Any tips or tricks that might help?While I'm at it, I'd like to replace the bolts with better coated fasteners. Recommendations? I saw someone suggest GRK screws? They look like a good, gr...
Trying to make room for a solar panel. Don't really want to break it off since I'm sure there is a way to remove the plastic dish from the metal post. Any help?
Anyone know where the online deals might be this holiday? Looking to replace the flooded 6v's with some AGM's
The 65psi specs are below. It's the only one in the price range and the width I want with a decent capacity. Plus, there's a rebate currently running AND my tire guy says he has them in stock. Just wondering what, if any, downside is to this compared...
Some Truck Camper Chick I'm just the messenger.If you can't tell, she's like, totally from So. Cal. But, like, so am I. OMG! We're like besties.Okay, so I am a bit concerned about her showing herself and her rig off so publicly. Not a good idea for a...
Likes given to