since ‎Aug-11-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 165 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After a good washing yesterday I got up early (while the camper is in the shade and the temp has not exceeded 100--yet) to put a good coat of Meguiar's Marine/RV one step Cleaner Wax on. I'm a huge fan of Aerospace 303 and use that in-between full w...
Replacing the Original Artic Fox Camper DVD/CD Single DIN Stereo AND adding a Magnadyne A/B BOTH 3 Position Speaker Selector Switch It’s been awhile since we've used the camper (work/family/no open calendar space etc., etc.). And, even longer since ...
I suddenly remembered why I left this forum many years ago - the inability for this site to host pics....unless that has changed. I see 95% of the posts don't include pics. How are folks posting pics these days? I've got a great new Stereo write-u...
Well its that time - another five years and $120 bones to replace both the 12V sealed Carbon Monoxide and Propane Alarms.Has anyone just gone with removable battery alarms (a third the price) vs the 12V Alarms that are installed on these campers? I'...
Has anyone replaced the lower rubber dust boot on their Rieco Titan Electric jacks? If so where did you find them?I researched RT's website for some replacement parts but didn't find them--not even a part number. Called RT and only got voicemail bu...