since ‎Aug-10-2012
‎Nov-27-2023

My Activity

• 5,299 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have 60 Mbs Internet service from Spectrum when I connect the cable modem directly to my desktop computer. When I connect the cable modem to my Belkin wi-fi router, all my wireless devices drop to about 18 Mbs. Is my router slowing things down, and...
The latest Win 10 update changed my default printer...has anyone else had this problem?
Yesterday Microsoft OneDrive wouldn't accept the password I've been using for over a year. Had to go through a password reset to get access to my data. Anyone experienced anything like this? Comments about One Drive in general?
Strange thing happened to me today...just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. On my Windows 7 desktop computer, I glanced at the clock in the lower right corner of the task bar. The time was showing one hour faster than it actually was. It...
Seems that many add-on devices for desktop and laptop computers now connect to USB ports (mouse, keyboard, external hard drive, printers, etc.). They make USB port adapters that can convert one port into four. Do each of these additional new ports ha...