since ‎Jan-09-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 580 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

It seems like there is less and less posted here lately. Don't know why but it seems kind of dead. I'll check in from time to time but this site likely won't be on my daily list any longer.
I am thinking of heading to Clearwater after New Years to spend 2-3 months. Will I have a problem finding somewhere decent to tie down without reservations? I have a health issue that precludes me from making permanent plans right now. Thanks!
My cardiologist is thinking I may need one. How has it affected your life and travel? I will probably be traveling alone. Would that make a difference?
Just starting in my search for a small RV. I am intrigued by the Ford Transit chassis. I'd like to hear of anyone's real experience with these. Is the 5 cylinder diesel a good engine? How does your RV handle? I'm most concerned about drive-abili...
My wife became quadriplegic a year ago due to a tumor in her spinal cord and the resultant surgery. She has some movement but at least for the foreseeable future, she will be wheelchair bound. Prior to this we enjoyed camping in our 26' Class C. No...
Likes from