since ‎Aug-06-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2016 Montana 5th wheel slide out has a king 80X80. Wife has issues crawling into/out of bed since it is also pretty tight to the side walls. Looking at some of the small diesel class C, I see a flex bed system (such as the Winnebago Fuse 24V). I a...
Hello,I am going to be starting my inverter install in my 5th wheel and believe I have the location figured out. I was running through the flow with an electrician (neither of us have never installed inverters before)and had a question about inverte...
Hello,To begin with, I am not planning on using anything but 12V to the camper components. In fact, what I am trying to accomplish is to add this off grid power outside of the camper.I want to set up 600 watts (4 panels X 150 watts) of solar on a st...
I am completely off grid and currently have 2 generators (Honda 2000i and 7000i). I only want to bring out the out the big one for prolong cooling periods and also don't want put the hours on the big one unless absolutely necessary. Researching the p...
Hello,I am trying to take the first baby step for a supplemented solar set up for an off grid set up. I have a 2015 Montana than has a 2 pin solar input recptacle that states 10A. I bought 1 150watt panel that has the MC4 connectors. I am having a...