since ‎Jul-15-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,089 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is there a way to have windows 10 automatically connect to any open WiFi network and would that be safe? I have a windows 10 PC in my MH that is always on and I use McAfee VPN that is always running so it's on a VPN when connected. It would be nice t...
I have a 2020 transit 250. I just installed a set of new trailer electric brakes on my 12x6 cargo trailer. Somewhere around 2K pounds. I got them off Amazon. The brand is Southwest Wheel 3,500 lbs. Trailer Axle Electric Brake Kit. It's a magnetic dru...
I bought on of those outdoor water heaters that has two knobs on the front. One for how hot the burner burns and the other for water flow. It's designed to have a water hose hooked to it and the shower wand hooks to the outlet but I installed it so t...
Here's my plan (so far): I have a 12 foot cargo trailer to haul two motorcycles. The bikes take the back 8'. I pull it behind my Transit van. The van is done other than a NO BATHROOM. I'm building a bathroom in front of trailer. I'm doing water tanks...
I just bought a 12' cargo trailer. I have a Transit van with a bed but no bathroom or shower. My plan is to use the front of the cargo trailer to install a shower and a sink and two motorcycles in the back. No toilet is needed because I have a porta-...