since ‎Jul-06-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Currently driving a Ram 1500 with Hemi. Has plenty of power to pull the camper but I am riding low. The truck is only used to pull the camper otherwise it is a third vehicle. What do you recommend for air shocks? Why? Thank you
HELP please!!!! Dometic 2652RV Fridge. The check light is flashing and will not cool electrically. There was no electrical coming out of the master board so I replaced the board. Once the board was replaced I was not receiving good numbers on the...
Going from Colorado Springs to Cortez Colorado does anyone have any advice on taking 50 or 160. Which route would be a safer ride through the Rockies?
Hello, I am planning a summer trip from Buffalo to Acadia National Park. What must sees are along the way in Vermont and New Hampshire? Also, any camp grounds, 30 amp and at least electric near Acadia National Park that you suggest? Thanks for any...
Hello, looking for a campsite for a 35 foot travel trailer for next Easter to visit Baltimore, Annapolis and DC area. I am not really finding anything. Or do you have a particular one for any of these individual cities? Thanks in advance!!