since ‎Jun-23-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 151 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Pulling TT from upstate of SC to near North Myrtle Beach. Friend advised of rumors of a run on gas in some areas due to the Ramsomware hack in the news. Anybody seeing that issue when traveling?
Will be traveling I40 west from Asheville, NC to Knoxville, TN in a few days. I understand I40 is one lane west and East before the Tennessee line. Anyone taken that route recently and if so, how slow is the go? Thanks
I checked my 4 chrome wheel hub caps with infrared gun...after two hours coming down the mountain hitting 89 degrees. Temps running 120 to 130 range. Normal?
Understand there has been another rock slide in NC near TN line, closing lanes. Has any one traveled thru there in the last few days, and did you experience any long delays? Heading to northwest OH this week and this is the shortest route. Thanks
4 year old TT with est. 14000 miles. One cross country trip across the Rockies, and a number of trips locally in the NC mountains and down to the coast. Always use tow/haul mode and engine braking when needed. Never had the hubs/drums off, and use...