since ‎Jun-20-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Yesterday I winterized my fifth. When I purged the HW tank I removed the anode and with the water out came a semi clear jelly like substance, what is it?
The Wife and I have been looking at upgrading our fifth. The choices we have are larger fifth, bigger truck or Class A.By the time we add together the price of a newer fifth and newer dually truck we are into it for quite a bit of money. So I started...
Which fifth wheel manufacturers do not use lippert frames and use frames more robust like Fabex which Carriage was built upon?
OK. Im home, and safe ,thats what matters the most.We have a 2005 Carriage Cameo 27RKS, pulled by a Dodge Ram 2500 CTD shortbed, Airlift 5000, with a Superglide hitch.We were vacationing in SW Ontario at inlaws and the night before we left I saw rubb...
This may be in the wrong forum, please let me know if it is.I am a Canadian that spends a large amount of time in the US in the winter. Canadian satellites do not work past a few hundred miles inside the US, if not less than that now. I would like to...