since ‎Jun-03-2012
‎Nov-17-2023

My Activity

• 19,540 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Just replaced the second set of Michelins at 108k on my 15 RAM DRW. First set installed at 200 miles and those MS2's went 40k. Received $650 towards any tire any brand because they were toast well before the 60k warranty. So I gave the "new and im...
I increased my load range from "H" to "J" buying new Continental 235 17.5 tires and Alcoa Rims. I have heard stories about people loosing their spare. At a combined 95# I would hate to think of the damage and potential death that combo could do.Fou...
Well after several tread loss and one blowout I finally decided the GY G114 "H" 17.5 tires could not handle running within a few hundred pounds of their Max Carrying Capacity. I rarely towed at 70 and mostly 60. Outside temps were never HOT. GY g...
New tires arriving this week from Simple Tire. My aluminum wheels don't have a lip for weights and I don't trust the stick on weights to stay put. Money not to be considered any suggestions and reasons for why.New tires are GY KMAX T 245/70/R17.5 L...
Recently I filled my large outer propane tank. When re connection I heard a hiss and determined the crimp was leaking for the large connector. I found Mr heater hose in 12" but when looking at the end that screws into the transfer device it did not...
Likes from