since ‎Jun-01-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,684 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm fortunate that my local Ford dealer services large Class A's. They say they have at least 2-3 every single day. We bought our coach used this past fall. Looking to change out all fluids for peace of mind. It is 7 years old with 9k miles. I d...
This June, we will arrive in Vancouver with a 35' Class A motorhome and leave on a 10 day cruise. What are my options for motorhome storage? airport? cruise port? short term storage lots? friendly forum member in the area?Has anyone done this?
We've recently changed from a truck and bumper pull to a Class A motorhome. We've done nearly 40k miles with the trailer. On long trips, we would average about 500 miles per day when trying to "make time". They were tough, but doable. I had a gri...
We're back! If anyone has followed our other "Perfect Family Trip" installments, you will know that although we don't have years of full timing under our belts, we have done 5 other major summer road trips. NONE quite as epic as this one may be!!! ...
Over the last 6 years we have put over 40k miles and 4-500 nights in our travel trailers. We didn't anticipate this much usage when we chose a travel trailer. With our experiences, we want to try a motorhome for the following reasons.-Want to impro...