since ‎May-14-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 112 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Picked up an '87 class B several months ago, that ended up having a potentially bad AC unit. Started tear down of the insides for rebuilding and to fix a saggy roof, which I believe will involve removing all the wooden structure to rebuild it. If t...
Some time ago I picked up an '87 Fiesta on a Ford E-350 chassis. I knew it was going to need repairs going in, though it's entirely possible I bit off a little more than I can chew on this one..It clearly has had some level of water leaking at some ...
New to me RV with a roll-over sofa for sleeping. What does one do for bedding on these things? It's 6 feet long, so a few inches short of a standard twin, and none of the "standard" RV mattresses match up with this either. Do people just toss a tw...
Looking for opinions on building a new camper from the ground up, to bolt down to a flat bed. 99% of my camping is boondocking and involves going off road in the southwest desert, I haven't so much as stepped foot in a developed campground in over 30...
I'm thinking this is likely a bad idea all around...but I've been known to be wrong before, lol. I'm in a bit of a pickle. My current set up is a Ford F350 diesel dually 4x4 truck, hauling a Lance LC980 camper, and towing my Suzuki Samurai on a tra...