since ‎May-14-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and I are planning a trip to Yosemite this May. I'll be attempting to make reservations on Jan 15th when they open. Does it make sense to book 5 days in one campground in Yosemite Valley and use that as our base or split it up with some oth...
We will be staying in Shelby, Mt before we cross into Canada, and were planning to cross at Sweetgrass. Looking at Google Earth, it looks like a really large and busy facility. Del Bonita crossing is a little farther to the west but still on our wa...
I know that this has been asked before, but I am trying to plan our Alaska trip and want to get this straight in my head.We are leaving from Connecticut on June 6 and have planned our stops up to Jasper with reservations at Whistlers campground. Fro...
I have looked at Church's campground book and there isn't a symbol for places that sell propane. With all the furnace and generator use, I will be going through it faster than water. Is propane readily available along the road in Canada and Alaska?...
My wife and I are going to Alaska next spring/summer. We are retired and will be spending at least 2 months there, maybe longer. The first big question we have is when to go. What are the pros and cons of going in mid to late May? Are there advan...