since ‎Apr-19-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,956 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Seeking instructions/guidance to what I need to do to make clearance lights blink? Trailer is plugged into 110 volt.
How would I know or test if a generator was putting out the wrong frequency or "dirty" electricity?(recently changed oil, new plug, new air filter, cleaned out carburetor best I could... wondering if there's anything else I could do to see if this th...
As the title says...any tips or tricks for not spilling any oil. I haven't mastered it yet, even though I got a little funnel that screws in I always seem to make a mess.
Freezer seal is leaking and unable to get new freezer seal what type of material would be best to create a stronger seal dyi style on existing seal so I get a better seal?( left out make and model on purpose)Thank you
I’ve never been around anybody that had a heart attack when I physically with them. After 3 different tests Dr says I have blockage in heart but not enough blockages to install stents at present time. But the Dr did send me home with small bottle of...