since ‎Jan-03-2003
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 220 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Received my Troklift Glowsteps this passed Tuesday and finally got around to installing them Saturday. Removing the old 3 step and installing the new Glowstep took me less than a hour doing it myself. I can say there are very though out and very very...
Got rid of the Capital grill in the outside kitchen that was never used. Made a drawer and used the hardware off the grill to install.
We've (4 couples) have had reservation at a Oklahoma State Park for 5 months for this weekend. Everyone is still going meeting there this afternoon. Our ages range from 54 to 74. One couple sayingthere not afraid of catching the virus but concerned o...
On my old 5th wheel it had just screw down jack in the rear and I used a king pin stabilizer and it did help with the 5er movement. Our new 5er has the auto leveling which puts a lot of weight on the jacks at 4 points. So my question is those with au...
What's the single worst thing that you did or didn't do that could have really went bad but didn't?Couple years ago first trip of the year. One of those spur of the moment trip-got in a hurry because getting off work late. Get home the DW already loa...