since ‎Apr-13-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 741 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A little bit of information before asking my question...I purchased an older 30' pull behind camper to be used as a "hunting/weekend cabin". The camper will eventually (hopefully in the next 1-2 yrs) have a permanent cover/carport with either asphal...
Our daughter slips on the fold out couch with an air mattress. She constantly complains that she gets cold at night even after putting a couple of blankets between her and the air mattress. I thought I would try an electric blanket or mattress warm...
We are planning a trip to the Colorado Springs area next month. The wife is wondering if Royal Gorge Bridge Park is worth paying the admission fee to get into the park, or can you enjoy the gorge without entering the park?Doug
For those of you traveling in the Midwest this weekend, stay away from St Louis. The forecasters are predicting anywhere between 1/4" up to 1" of ice from Friday morning to Sunday morning.Doug
We are about to head out for an extended trip in a few days, so I need to order the part ASAP to have it in time for our trip.We need to replace the controller on our Equalizer leveling system. After seeing the $510 price tag, I thought I would do ...