since ‎Apr-09-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 415 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Was getting off work at the Shipyard, on Thursday afternoon, walking to my car. Saw a Pickup truck with a Lance camper in the bed. Was driving on base down the road past my work office. It was the first TC i have seen in Hawaii, in all the years i h...
Read TCM today,Looks like Acrtic Fox is rolling out the all-new Wolf Creek 840 at the California RV Show in Pomona this October. Which is next week. Looking forward to seeing what is different then the Wolf Creek 850.Scott
Came across this Truck Camper thread the other day on the Duramax Forum.I do not know if the pictures came out, Help! Anyway everyone is trying to figure out the Manufacture. The TC Seems to have been built in the 80's some time. Looks like the campe...
Hi all,Just a Curious question?What is the difference between Open Roads-Truck camper Forum and Woodall's Open Roads-Truck Camper Forum . I use the same PW to get into both Forums and each have the same Thread titles. Is there a difference between th...
Went to the Six Pac Camper site today to review campers and found this posted on their web site. Is this Accurate or has there been an update. If you go to their sister company clicky it takes you to Four Wheel Pop-up Campers. Thank you for your inp...