since ‎Apr-06-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 109 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

What's your experience? Pros and cons?Thanks!
I've had a Surveyor from 2012 to 2018. Lots of good memories. A lot of work. I particularly dreaded hitching and unhitching it. Lug the heavy truck side bit. Put the pin in. Aim with a backup camera. Hope the trailer height is right. Adjust the trail...
Two of our drain caps are leaking. What I mean by drain cap is the vertical drain lines under the fresh water tank and (in my trailer) hot and cold on the bathroom side. One lost the o-ring and the other decided to drip anyways.I can't seem to find t...
I currently have two costco "rv/marine" batteries which are due to be replaced. Planning to get 2x230 AH 6v Duracells for a total of 230 AHIf the batteries are half empty, I have to charge 115 AH ... what does a typical charger in an RV charge at? 30...
The refreshed 2017 Nissan Pathfinder stands out from the crossover SUV competition with its 6000 lbs tow rating.According to Autoblog, the increase was due to more available engine power and the addition of a transmission cooler.According to Alex on ...