since ‎Mar-20-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 66 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We will be traveling from Traverse City to the upper peninsula in a few weeks. When I mapquest it, the time for travel is virtually the same for hwy 31 as it is for 75. My question is -- is 31 a good hwy or is it full of lights and small towns? I ...
Recently, I decided to purchase a Nesco because I want more flexibility in the appliance. I'd rather an appliance that can be a slow cooker and an oven too.Is anybody out there using a Nesco and if so, what are your favorite uses? We cook outside a...
Hi, I am going crosseyed trying to research a campground for a two night stay convenient to I81 around the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area. I have a 40' fifth wheel. It doesn't have to be fancy, just want to have a spot while we are taking care of some ...
We are headed to Hunting Island for the first time during Easter week. Hunting Island always gets such good reviews and comments, so we are excited to check it out. Can someone tell us their experience with the wifi? My husband will probably have ...
I just submitted a review of our recent stay at Skidaway Island on rvparkreviews and I was going to submit a separate review regarding the new camping cabins since we put my in-laws up in one over Thanksgiving weekend. I did not realize that you are...