since ‎Mar-12-2012
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 336 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Tried to open the outdoor shower door last week when camping, but the key won't turn at all. I'm assuming that the shower head is in the way of the lock mechanism or something like that. I didn't want to force it, because, if the key broke, I wouldn'...
I almost had a major disaster. It certainly put me into panic mode! I've been using a 10" stack of stabilizer pads under the tongue jack landing gear, ever since I got this camper. It takes forever for the foot plate to reach the ground. Someone tol...
I went to hitch up my trailer the other day, and discovered that someone had stolen my battery right out of the box. Fortunately, I had it disconnected, so they didn't do a slashing grab. $128 later I was on my way. I'm interested in knowing how the ...
My new trailer has an electric tongue jack. I just went over to drop something off. The battery is dead. What does that mean for the tongue jack? Will I have to use a manual crank? Or, will it run if I hook it up to the truck?I'm not all that impress...
When my wife and I picked up our new Freedom Express 192 FBS on Saturday, there was no butcher block stove cover. I had seen it listed on page 10 of the online 2017 Coachmen travel trailer brochure, and in photos on some dealers' websites. My dealer ...