since ‎Jan-02-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’m getting ready to add a second A/C to our t/t that came equipped with a 15,000 Dometic unit. It worked fine but it did get a little warm last summer when we went away for two weeks. Looking to either go with the 13,500btu or 15,000btu Dometic Bris...
Just a heads up to those who own a Coachmen travel trailer or who may be purchasing one in the future. We have a 2016 321 Freedom Express Liberty with only a limited amount of trips. I take pride in keeping it very clean and immaculate however the fi...
I had my previous TRC Surge Guard for several years when it finally went. Since it was user friendly and seemed to be very reliable, I purchased another new one (50 amp version) however this time it only lasted about a year and a half, about 5 trips....
Upon arriving at the CG, we found that the SKY brand, three glass panel door on our rigs shower door had broken. Only one of the glass panels was broken. I definitely locked/ secured the door prior to leaving however it was an 11 hour trip and the te...