since ‎Mar-08-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 568 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have finally achieved the setup we've been after, a flatbed truck to haul an ATV and pull our travel trailer at the same time. Been dreaming about a trip to the Black Hills to hit the trails directly from a campground. This is brand new ground f...
We have what we consider a "couple's" trailer. Our 25 footer has a front queen, a back bath, and a dinette and two small recliners in one large slide. For one weekend, we'd like another couple to join us, but I need ideas on the sleeping arrangemen...
We just returned from a quick trip 4 hours west. While we found things to chat about, there were plenty of long, boring stretches of roads, and not much scenery besides fields. We are traveling with no kids either and are new to driving longer dist...
I know what mosquitos are. Pesky, biting PITAs that are practically Minnesota's state bird.I camped in South Carolina last week, and I was constantly slapping at the unknown, annoying invisible biting things.Are these what you call the no-see ums I ...
What a change! After year 5 of more campground drama and politics, we've decided to uproot, sell our huge 5th wheel and downsize to a smaller, manageable travel trailer and go see some things. Although convenient, we're now realizing how much we've...