since ‎Mar-08-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 393 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Daughter on son-in-law are making the move from the tent to a PUP.Does anyone know of a product or a trick they use that would be helpful in keeping my grandson on his side of the camper and in his bunk? Last summer he was sleeping in a tent with mo...
Last Fall, when hooking up my trailer to bring home for a weekend trip, my Barker VIP 3500 tongue jack stopped working.I called barker and they sent out a new switch. Well, this weekend I brought the trailer home to de-winterise and get it ready for ...
Barker VIP Tongue Jack. Only 2 years old.Went camping a few weeks ago and it worked just fine. Just went to pick up the trailer today from storage to bring it home for our trip this weekend and nothing. Wont go up or down. The light works just fi...
Trying to winterize my trailer. As you can see in the pic, the in and out valves to water heater are turned off. Bypass valve is turned on. So why is my water heater filling up with anti-freeze.This is my 3rd winter with the trailer so I've done it b...
Went to pick up my TT this morning to start loading it for the upcoming races at Michigan. I soon noticed that the power tongue jack was dead in the water. Didn't take long to figure out that although i had the trailer plugged into shore power, The p...