since ‎Feb-26-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 633 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I spent a lot of time over the years modifying my storage plan as we moved from a popup with a front storage compartment, to a travel trailer and now to a toy hauler. Storage is almost always at a premium in a camper so tips to maximize it along with...
Please humor me this venting rant. If your are guilty of the two items I mention below, I'm sorry for my name calling. If you, like I, are one of the people that try to be prepared when it is your turn at the dump station, a big thank you for being c...
I, like many of you, have a spouse that does not understand the art of communication through mirrors or windows. When we got our first camper (a popup), I needed no help because I could see over it and around it. After years of backing up to stock tr...
Anyone ever have sink condensation from having the /c set too cold?Last week while camping, I noticed the shelf under the kitchen sink had a strong dampness, just short of what I would call being really wet. Upon closer inspection, noticed that the b...
If you have one of the Jenson Square faced Stereo/DVD/MP3 players installed in your rig and it happens to fail to light up, there is a 15amp flat fuse in the back of it that may be the cause. I shorted mine out by brushing the positive cable of my ba...
Likes from