since ‎Feb-18-2012
‎Nov-16-2023

My Activity

• 462 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Going through the pain of having AT&T unlock our phones, so I can switch to a much cheaper carrier here in the US. The new one, though, charges very high data rates for use in Canada ($50 per GB!)Planning to be in Nova Scotia and PEI for a month. D...
I see this in a number of campsite descriptions for Nova Scotia and PEI. Any clarification? A way to park, or the number of utilities?
Late start to this planning, but we are looking at going to Yosemite in mid-September. Which, of course, means a private campground at this late of a date. We will have 2 45 lb dogs (Aussies) with. Both have been great campers, no barking as long ...
Any recommended? Of course have "The Weather Channel". "My Radar" and a couple of others. Anything out there that perhaps starts with a map of the US, and allows you to zoom in to an area to look for high wind warnings, weather alerts, flooding, ro...
My garage seems to be accumulating things from past/current RV's that I no longer use and should be sold. None of them do I really want to figure out how to pack up for shipping. It would seem paying someone (UPS store, etc) to pack, and then pay f...