since ‎Jan-04-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 198 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We stayed this weekend at Allentown KOA. This is not a bad little campground except for almost all of the sites face each other. I understand the logistical end of doing this since it does give a bigger space between them. However, there is no privac...
We have a 38ft Grand design reflection. In the three years of using it the AC never seems to keep up when in site that's full sun, which happens more than I would like. Thinking about putting a 2nd unit in front bedroom, already wired according to st...
What is a reasonable price to charge to haul a fifth wheel? I was thinking 2-2.50.
Long story short. Took our FW back to dealer to replace the floor of a slide out that had water damage from a faulty trim piece on the bottom corner. After 4 months they tell me it's ready for pick-up. I get there and the bill is 600+ more than last ...
We have a 2016 Grand design reflection FW which I took to our dealer, Wilkins Rv Bath NY, to have a leak fixed in the bottom of our slide out.A trim piece at the bottom of the side of the slide, somehow became rippled and out of the trim that covers ...