since ‎Dec-12-2011
‎Nov-20-2023

My Activity

• 4,493 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

A thread was closed before I could ask Grit Dog or anyone else about this. I have not heard of this here or anywhere else.I carry This one for my small Weber Q,much easier to store and move.I have never had a problem getting it filled. Are there some...
I thought that with the demographics and the active lifestyle I might ask here about this procedure.Seems that there may be a lot of senior members that have or had demanding physical jobs leading to back problems.I know 40 years of bouncing around ...
How often have you heard that when out flaunting that RV Lifestyle?Then someone asks you "HEY WHERE DID YOU GET THAT"Your answer is "I heard about/saw it on RV.NET"!I would like to thank the people here for helping me spend a lot MONEY at Amazon, E B...
Canyon Lake Storage FireI sure am glad that I store mine at home.
I have been thinking about doing this and when I saw This post First I had to find a place to put it,my thought was to come in under the front dinette seat where my freshwater tank is,I decided to get the AC Port Plug, With the 12foot extension that ...
Likes from