since ‎Nov-13-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 174 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I flushed out my water heater today. Got a lot of the white flakes out of it. I put the plug back in, turned the water on, and then flipped the 110v water heater switch. However, when I did that, the gas came on and heated it up. The gas side was tur...
We've just finished replacing our living room carpet with Allure Trafficmaster laminate flooring. So far, we are pleased with the results Our blog has lots of photos and information about the project - you'll find it linked in my signature below.
I guess it's a sign of the times as people use on line trip planning tools but I hate seeing that Microsoft Streets and Trips is going to be discontinued: http://www.microsoft.com/Streets/en-us/default.aspx.
As a retired pastor I've had a lot of fun visiting various congregations in our travels. I've just done a blog entry of my observations. Even if you haven't been in the habit of attending churches in the past, you may find that attending as a trave...
There may be an easier way to do this and it may be that no one else is geeky enough to care, but....One feature I haven't found on this forum is a way to quickly mark all topics as read. A typical session for me here looks like this:1. I click on "...