since ‎Dec-25-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 54 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

List your favorite (or not so favorite) movies that have RVs in them.Here is my list.Nomadland Into the Wild - while the main character did not have an RV, it was a constant theme in the movie.
First of all, I am not retired and not even close to retirement age, I both work and full-time and thus leave my RV unattended for 8-10 hours at a time. This makes it a considerably easier target than a RV that is occupied by someone and the schedul...
I realize they don't make it anymore, it seems to have been superseded by the Isata 5 and others but I am interested in the older Isata IF-255, it's a class C with a F550 front and no slides. It's the cheapest luxury they made, hopefully their price ...
is there such a beast?Want to keep it between $40-50K, 25' in length and F550 chassis based.
I am thinking about getting a mid sized (say 16-passenger) shuttle bus to convert to a full time configuration. I suppose it would fit in the Class C platform.My requirements are:7' or close to it overhead room. (This is the reason high-top sprinter ...