since ‎Oct-17-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,870 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This isn't a trick of the photo, this awning is literally over the roadway. I drove under it in just my truck.
2019 was the year of Florida for us. We got here in November 2018 and didn't leave until August. Once we left, we weren't gone for long and were back again by November.We stuck around the summer so that my daughter could shadow a photographer during ...
I've shared this in the fifth wheel forum, but thought I'd also share it for Beginners. Here is a video that I made for weighing my fifth wheel at a truck stop CAT scale.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oB68BKFB1sWeighing a fifth wheel isn't much dif...
This is a nice RV park with beautiful oak shade trees thru-out, Well kept and friendly staff. The laundry room looks quite new.No bathhouse, but the laundry room does have a 1/2 bath. Not sure the hours on it, though.Getting there may require a U-tur...
Leaving the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta and heading eastward towards Austin. TX, we stopped at this free RV park in Muleshoe, TX.It was a set of 8 pull-thru spots with full hookups (water, 20/30/50 amp electric, and sewer). Free but there was a donati...