since ‎Oct-12-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 487 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am installing a Renogy 20-amp DC to DC charger. My question is regarding the negative cable connections. The instructions say to connect the input negative cable to the chassis battery and the output negative cable to the house battery. My chassis...
I like to boondock. I currently have 4 AGM batteries for a total of about 480 amp-hours, of course only about 200 useable. I would like to purchase some lithium batteries and put together a system of 400-500 amp-hours, about the same capacity.One th...
I just happened across a "Mortons on the Move" YouTube video. "Don't waste your money on batteries". (Can't figure out how to link it on my phone.) Very informative info and test comparison between golf cart, AGM and the Battle Borns. Worth a look. W...
Hello, the coach is stalling and dying on acceleration and I'm trying to make a definite diagnosis. I installed a fuel pressure gauge along the frame rail just downstream of the fuel tank so I can tell if the in-tank fuel pump is working. When I star...
Hello; I have two solar suitcase panels that I set outside the RV. I run an 8 gauge solar cable out to them. I have a couple of sets of cables so I can add length if I need to, for a total of about 20 feet. Of course, each cable has 2 cables, a + an...