since ‎Oct-05-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,858 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Saw this today 9/15 on a Facebook post by Friends of Fort DeSoto Park (base of St. Petersburg's Peninsula) from info provided by the park staff:"UPDATE on Fort DeSoto Park condition! There is still no power to the park. All power poles are still down...
We've stayed at SOB several times. Cheap, convenient by I-95 on the SC/NC border. It's fairly full this week. Just above the forecast zone for Irma's tropical force winds. Getting breezy, rain expected.We left SW Florida at 4 a.m. Saturday in the RV ...
Brace yourself if you plan to visit Yosemite soon. With the snow (more than double a typical year) now melting, the waterfalls are fantastic. I've been to the park twice before and never seen them like this.But the crowds in the valley yesterday were...
On arrival at John Pennekamp State Park this week, we were given information from the Rangers about a confirmed infestation of New World Screw Worm. It has killed many of the small Key Deer already down on Big Pine Key, along with at least one dog.It...
Never been, plan to go via Spokane toward Banff in mid-June 2017.How would you divide your time betwee Banff, Jasper, and other suggested places?After that week, would be heading down to Glacier NP , probably via Calgary.