since ‎Sep-23-2011
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 133 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have a schwintek slide that leaks at the lower rail and gets the bottom side of the slide wet. I have caulked all along the rail and the mounting screws but some how water still gets thru to the bottom. Done some web searching but haven't been able t...
So the wife and I are considering purchasing an rv lot as we approach retirement. I am having a difficult time searching for them. While doing our search too many times sites that are listed as rv communities are more like mobile home parks. Anyone h...
Besides bugspray, was wondering what everyone uses to help control the mosquitos around your campsite?
We are looking at upgrading our 5er. We have been looking at the Alpine 3700 / 3701. The difference being one comes with an 18 cubic ft rv fridge, gas and electric, the other comes with an 18 cubic foot electric fridge with an inverter. Not sure what...
Our new tv has a backup camera in the tailgate. Is there a backup camera that can be mounted to the back of our 5er that would use the factory installed screen that the trucks backup camera uses? If so wireless would be my preference but if I had to ...