since ‎Sep-18-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a very loud squeak in the dashboard area of our 2019 Discovery LXE 44H. Dealer has attempted to fix it 4x and is in once again. They screw things together, add padding, put in shims, but after 100 miles or so of driving or after is is parke...
Does anyone know the rules about driving a 44' Class A Motorhome across country? Some states (i.e. GA, TX etc. require a different drivers license for motorhomes above 26,000 lbs. (GVW) but we reside in FL and they don't require it. Are you in viol...
We will be going from FL to Chicago in mid-January. I expect the trip to take 3 days. We are in a Class A 2012 Fleetwood Expedition. I've been told that our furnace will not be able to avoid our pipes from freezing and that my Water/Black/Grey ta...
We have a 2012 Fleetwood Expedition (Diesel). Does anyone know how much fuel the generator burns per hour under load (air conditioner, refrigerator, TV). Hoping to go camping but unfortunately no electric hook up and I'm not sure how much fuel we w...
We will be traveling back to IL from San Antonio end of October. Is I-10East thru Houston and Baton Rouge then going North worth the extra miles and hours for scenery or our we best off just going home back thru Dallas? If anyone has recently made ...