since ‎Sep-14-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Im looking for suggestions for my audio system inside my 26' enclosed trailer/toy hauler conversion. I will be travelling to both boon-docking and full hookup campsites. I will require a dvd/br player, bluetooth and android capable smart receiver eit...
I have owned a few rv's over the years and I was always disappointed with the quality of materials and how weak the structures really are. So I purchased a 2014 Featherlite enclosed car trailer. These are all aluminum very sturdy trailers. I have 8'c...
Can you run a 220v A/C unit off a 50 amp service? I want to install a mini split unit and Im totally confused about "two hot feeds- split main breaker box" Thanks for responses.
Getting to the point I need to decide how Im going to heat my water in the toy hauler. I was pretty set on tankless but if they are just a huge hassle I can use conventional. What is your opinion?
Wanting to purchase an anti theft tracking device to hide in my toy hauler. What models do you recommend and which ones have the lowest monthly service?Thanks,Rick