since ‎Sep-09-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 3,699 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Home Depot had the tiny Sportsman 800/1000w inverter generator on sale for $157 right before I left Denver. Normally I'd stick to one of the big three but at that price I took the chance. I broke it in at home up to the point it could handle a 600w h...
I haven't been on much since going full time the first of the year. Some of that has been due to getting a puppy that never stops going or growing. In any event, on the way down to Quartzsite I picked up a 435w panel in Albuquerque and had it mounted...
I'm considering having the axles flipped while I have the trailer in the shop here soon. Are there any issues I should consider with tracking, tire wear, etc?
It's always been a dream to go full time in the rig but I never expected to. Still the mods made were with long term thinking in mind and it's about as boondock worthy as it's going to get.This last year has been a whirlwind but the gist is I am bein...
I am sure the answer is it depends but I am trying to get a idea of how many tubes it takes to reseal a 25 foot roof with 2 vents, antenna, skylight, a few vent tubes and the front and back edges.