since ‎Aug-22-2011
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 449 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2015 Fuzion, when plugged into 50 amp shore power I am not getting power to most appliances (but bedroom AC will run). When using 50/30 adapter I can power the AC and all appliances normally. When running on generator power all works normally. Any id...
Every time we get a storm with high winds and rain I have to deal with the LiOP error on my Norcold 1210 fridge. I can reset it with a magnet, that's no big deal, but I can't trust it when I'm away from the RV for more than a day. If it trips I lose ...
The goop they use to seal up joints in the roof is cracking and separating on my rig. It’s right where the front cap meets the rubber roof. Do I need to peel it all off, clean it up and re-apply the same garbage? Or can I remove, clean, and use etern...
A while back I posted about my main slide out skipping and squealing as it came in and out. The resistance actually pulled one of the cable brackets loose from the slide out. Initial inspection showed apparent water damage and swelling in the slide f...
Went to run out the main slideout when we were setting up today and it bound up, pulling one of the lower cable brackets loose from the slideout. Something has swelled to the point that it won’t go all the way out. I can’t tell if it’s the floor unde...