since ‎Aug-14-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2011 Jayco 321RLTS, greasing the hubs (bearing buddy style with zerks under the caps) Been way to long since I have done that. No time to go to the way to busy dealer before a trip. Stroke till grease flows?
I am sure this has been discussed before, and I did look around in the search section. Does anyone have a wireless system on a 35' 5th wheel that works well? Looking at Furrion, Emmako, and others. The Furrion is a bit different and much more expensi...
The 7 year old Maxxis tires are shot, starting to break apart in the ribs. I have had great luck with these, wondering about the New (to me anyway) Goodyear Endurance tires made in the US and seem to have good reviews. So Maxxis 8008's again or Goody...
We have had trailers for many years, and are thinking of going to a Class C. Current rig is a Jayco Eagle 321RLTS 5th wheel. I see many brands of Class C units, are there ones that should be avoided? Seems Thor's are much cheaper than others. Ford E4...
Had to take my 2014 2500HD in today, engine light.. Onstar said emissions but not critical IE you can drive it. Dealer now says DEF tank issue and a sensor. $900 for the sensor, it is out of warranty, but DEF tank issue covered. Not a happy camper LO...