since ‎Jul-11-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 57 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey Guys, I tried to search this issue but was having difficulty finding the right info. My Battery went dead while dry camping. Now (about a month later), I smelled a sulfur type smell the other day, and the battery was super hot, so I removed...
I have a question. While Boondocking does the fridge need a battery to operate properly when running on propane. My battery went dead and it appears the fridge stopped working. Probably a dumb question but I’ve never had the batteries go dead before ...
RAM owners:Have yall ever had your DEF level guage not work properly? I put 5 gallons in the other day, and it registered full. This am I cranked the truck and it said on the screen restricted to 5mph in 200 miles.. fill DEF. I drove the truck around...
We are nose high on our site. Set up in the dark on a downhill site. Does the fridge have problems cooling only on lp if the site is not level, or if hooked up to shore power as well? Will try to get more level in the am. Thanks in advance
Hey Guys, Is it common for the selector valve on your LP tanks to go bad? I recently had both tanks filled, I keep the bottles turned off when not in use. Have only used the camper once since having them both filled. I just turned on the heat, the he...